A DIRTY DOZEN.
WITH A FRENCH CONNECTION.
When four groups of international heist artists team up to pull off the theft of the century—stealing an entire castle, and the treasure hidden in its walls—what could possibly go wrong? Well, consider this: none of the master thieves speak each other’s languages...and no one knows precisely where the loot is stashed...and every one of them wants to steal it all for him or herself. It’s MWA Grand Master Donald E. Westlake at his wildest, a breathless slapstick chase through the streets of Paris only one step ahead of the law—and each other.
- First appearance in bookstores in 40 years!
- Donald E. Westlake won every major award in the mystery genre and gained fame both under his own name and writing as "Richard Stark"
Acclaim for DONALD E. WESTLAKE...
- "A book by this guy is cause for happiness."
- — Stephen King
- "Westlake has a genius for comic strategy...a lunatic brilliance."
- — New York Times
- "If there is any funnier mystery novelist around, I can’t imagine who it would be."
- — USA Today