JOSEPH KOENIG RETURNS—
WITH HIS FIRST NEW NOVEL IN 20 YEARS!
Newspaperman Adam Jordan’s byline ran above two big articles in the early editions. One of them got him fired. The other landed him a job writing true crime pieces for Real Detective magazine. The story heís working on now—a beauty contestant found strangled on an Atlantic City beach—is one that boardwalk power brokers would rather see covered up then covered. And if Adam keeps digging, he may find that heís digging his own grave...
Raves for the Work of Joseph Koenig...
- First publication ever!
- Author was nominated for the Edgar Award for Best First Novel for FLOATER in 1986
- Authorís last novel, BRIDES OF BLOOD, was chosen as a New York Times Notable Book
- "A crackling piece of work...Donít miss it."
- — New York Times
- "The suspense...is sometimes so terrific you have to cover the bottom half of the page with your hand in order to keep from jumping ahead...This is a superior thriller."
- — Newsday
- "Outstanding...one of the best new crime writers."
- — Kirkus Reviews